YALOBUSHA COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - Three men face felony charges in Yalobusha County.
Rasheed Money, 25, of Water Valley, was arrested on August 12 at a safety checkpoint on Highway 7 near Coffeeville.
He was arrested on several felony warrants with Water Valley police and the Yalobusha County Sheriff’s Department for armed robbery.
Yalobusha County Sheriff Lance Humphreys says Money had been dodging law enforcement for several months.
In a separate case, Todderick Kincaide, 22, of Coffeeville, was arrested last week for the break-in of a vehicle on County Road 211 in Coffeeville. Investigators say he confessed to the crime.
In another separate case, Victor Cole Burns, 27, of Coffeeville, was arrested on August 16 after a safety checkpoint on County Road 113. He was arrested for a suspended driver’s license and possession of meth.
Sheriff Humphreys says his office has received many complaints of alleged drug activity on County Road 113 and will continue to show a heavy presence in the area.
- 3 face felony charges in Yalobusha County
- Starkville woman faces felony charges
- Woman missing in Yalobusha County
- Men charged with gun burglary in Yalobusha County
- Indictment made in Yalobusha County bank robbery
- Five arrested for drugs in Yalobusha County
- Yalobusha Co. family worries rain threatens home
- Family desperately searches for missing Yalobusha woman
- Bank robber sentenced for Yalobusha crime
- Officers recover money in Yalobusha County bank robbery