TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - The 20th annual Elvis Festival came to an end with its Gospel Sunday.
People filled the BancorpSouth Conference Center to hear musical performances by the vocal trio, Landmark, as well as a group of Elvis tribute artists to celebrate the gospel side of Elvis' career.
"It's just powerful. It's just so powerful what is going on," said concert attendee Lonnie Dufrene. He visited Tupelo from Lockport, Louisiana. "This is the biggest event from what I've seen."
The event also featured a "love offering," allowing spectators to pray and donate money to the St. Jude Children's Hospital.
- 20th annual Elvis Festival comes to an end
- Fans continue to celebrate Elvis Festival
- Tupelo Elvis Festival continues to leave major impact on city
- Tupelo hosts annual Bud and Burgers festival
- Elvis' Graceland launches day tours to Tupelo and Mississippi Delta
- Elvis auction to be held again in January at Graceland
- Musician unveils Elvis painting before TV show launch
- 47th annual Gumtree Fine Arts Festival kicks off
- Car show canceled at Amory Railroad Festival
- 16th annual Mississippi Trailblazers Awards