A worker died early Tuesday morning after falling at the Sound Transit East Link construction site.
The worker was reportedly on a column for the east link extension at SR 520 and 148th Avenue NE when he fell 30-40 feet to the ground.
Washington State Patrol troopers told Q13 News someone was doing CPR when they were called, but the worker later died.
The construction site appears to be shut down for the time being.
It's still unclear how the worker fell.
- Construction worker killed in 40-foot fall
- Construction worker hit, killed by drunk driver
- Construction worker dies in Sandy after concrete pipe falls on him
- Construction worker killed in accident while working on renovation of Swain Hall on IU's campus
- Construction workers dragged into ditch in bizarre hit-and-run
- Construction workers rescued safely from collapsed scaffolding near Miami
- Falling branch kills two motorcyclists
- Man killed, teenager injured after construction lift hits power line
- Killing prompts return of Philippines workers from Kuwait
- Two aid workers killed, one kidnapped, in Congo