Chrissy Teigen and John Legend are mourning the loss of a four-legged member of their family -- their beloved dog, Puddy.
Puddy, an English bulldog, recently passed away after almost ten years with the couple, Teigen said in an Instagram post.
"Today our baby, Puddy, has gone on to the pup heavens," the pregnant star wrote. "10 years ago, on May 30th, I found the dog that would be there for us through every up, down, new house, new city, new tour, new travel. He welcomed new pups and loved on new babies and new bellies. He was there for everything."
Teigen and Legend got Puddy during their first year of dating, the cookbook author said.
In light of Puddy's passing, Teigen shared pictures from Puddy and Pippa's wedding celebration.
"It's true what they say. We are their entire lives and it is the greatest shame that they can only bless us with a short spark of time in ours," she wrote. "I always knew I would lose a piece of me when he left us. I feel the hole now."
- Chrissy Teigen mourns death of beloved dog Puddy
- Chrissy Teigen hints at baby No. 2, tweeting: 'Somebody's herrrrrrre'
- Chrissy Teigen's live tweets during 'Jesus Christ Superstar' were a miracle
- US presidents mourn death of Billy Graham
- Community mourns Hickman officer's death after drowning
- Beloved Bollywood actress Sridevi dead at 54
- Richmond woman offers $1,000 reward for beloved dog's return: 'He's like my son'
- Jonghyun: Fans mourn death of SHINee K-pop star
- Mourning military families won't get government death benefits
- Brazilians mourn slain politician and demand justice for her death