Jimmy Fallon is currently sharing NBC airtime with the Olympics and that means abbreviated episodes of "The Tonight Show."
We're talking just five minutes.
But on Monday, Fallon managed to pack a lot into those 300 seconds. He gave viewers a short version of his nightly monologue, which he spent poking fun at Fergie's rendition of the National Anthem at the NBA All-Star game, and still had time a celebrity guest.
Fallon interviewed actor and friend Paul Rudd in just 60 seconds.
Rudd answered some rapid-fire questions about his new movie, "Mute" before the two performed a duet of "Shout."
Fallon's shortened show has been dubbed "Fallon Five" and will air all week on NBC.
- Jimmy Fallon interviews Paul Rudd in 60 seconds
- Jimmy Fallon and Paul McCartney surprise unsuspecting fans
- Cardi B's baby gift from Jimmy Fallon
- Jimmy Fallon makes surprise appearance at Marjory Stoneman Douglas graduation
- Jimmy Fallon says 'anyone who wants change' should participate in March for Our Lives
- Controversial polling plan nixed in 60 seconds
- Stormy Daniels interview on '60 Minutes' set for March 25
- UK Home Secretary Amber Rudd resigns over immigration scandal
- Fall in love with Cape Town in 60 seconds
- Ellen DeGeneres surprises Jimmy Kimmel