Authorities are investigating after a teen fell through the roof of a Murray business and died.
Police identified the teen who was killed as 17-year-old Keltin Ouellette, of Clearfield.
Officers said a 14-year-old and an 18-year-old were with him Monday night and stayed until help arrived near 4343 S. Commerce Dr. (300 W.).
"From my knowledge, this property is fenced in so from what we know so far, it doesn't look like they had permission," Murray Police Sgt. Marvin Barlow said.
Police said, at about 9 p.m., the three teens found a hole in the fence surrounding Wagstaff Crane Services and decided it might be fun to walk on the roof of the large shed.
Officials said the three teens fell through the roof; Ouellette was killed in the fall.
Authorities said the teens were likely trespassing.
The other teens are expected to recover.
- Teen dad killed after falling through roof of building
- Dad identifies teen killed in officer-involved shooting
- Toddlers fall out of van, dad arrested for OWI
- Roof collapse at apartment building in Glen Rock Borough under investigation
- Saltillo woman wins new metal roof
- Wind rips roof off senior living apartments
- Local company gives veteran a new roof
- 'Police killed my dad after my dad killed my mom': 3 sisters share anti-domestic violence message
- Construction worker killed in 40-foot fall
- Coast Guard rescues family from roof in mud-drenched California