Two lucky dogs were rescued after a Moline home caught on fire.
Firefighters were greeted with flames and heavy smoke when they were called to a fire at 29th Street and 12th Avenue around 11 a.m. Monday, January 22nd.
There were no people home at the time, but two dogs were found in the basement and rescued.
The fire is believed to have started in the kitchen.
- Two dogs rescued from basement of burning Moline home
- Good Samaritan rescues woman from burning home
- Firefighters Rescue Elderly Woman from Burning Home
- Burned Kaysville officer, rescued man remain hospitalized
- Vigil held for 11-month-old who drowned in basement of Detroit home
- Children swap basement hideouts for rooftop playgrounds after escaping war
- Woman rescued from ditch by runaway dog
- Sheriff says 11 dogs rescued from dog-fighting, neglect
- Two badly burned after home explodes
- Firefighters attempting rescue become trapped in burning building