"Stranger Things" star David Harbour is willing to do a few favors for his followers.
The actor responded to a fan's tweeted request that he officiate her wedding with a challenge.
"125k retweets. Provided date works with s3 shooting schedule, I will get ordained and perform ceremony," Harbour replied in a tweet on Tuesday. "I get to read an esteemed love letter of my choosing, and after the cake is officially cut, I get the very first piece."
Harbour's response had garnered more than 68,000 retweets by Wednesday morning, but the bride-to-be's initial tweet is trailing behind with 46,000.
This isn't the first time Harbour has tasked a follower with a social media challenge.
Earlier this month, he appeared in a high school student's senior yearbook photo after she managed to have her request retweeted more than 25,000 times.
- David Harbour's latest Twitter challenge is strangely sweet
- Trump and Macron: Strange bedfellows
- David Beckham Fast Facts
- David Geffen Fast Facts
- David Letterman Fast Facts
- The strange collection of extremists running for office as Republicans
- Sheriff David Clarke temporarily blocked on Twitter after violating terms of service
- High court rejects latest challenge in murder-for-hire case
- Doctor warns latest teen 'condom challenge' can cause internal damage
- PACIFIC: Who wants Twitter?