Police are asking for the community's help in identifying the body of a woman found in a vacant vendor space inside the food court of the Gwinnett Place Mall.
The woman's body was found by a maintenance worker around 11 a.m. on December 21. The worker was doing a routine inspection when he found the body.
The woman is described as an Asian female between the ages of 20 and 30. She stands about five feet tall and weighs about 100 pounds and was wearing a mesh style jumpsuit with black tennis shoes.
A sketch has been provided by the Georgia Bureau of Investigation. At this point, investigators say it doesn't appear to be foul play.
- Woman's body found in food court of Gwinnett Place Mall Read more: http://www.cbs46.com/story/37173754/womans-body-found-in-food-court-of-gwinnett-place-mall#ixzz538bnlHw3
- Gwinnett Co. SWAT standoff ends in suicide
- Teen girls say fake cop targeted them in Gwinnett County
- Fans, colleagues across metro Atlanta remember anchor Amanda Davis Read more: http://www.cbs46.com/story/37150826/metro-atlanta-remembers-anchor-amanda-davis#ixzz52fqqFQkl
- Best of Greece: Beautiful places and tastiest foods
- Body of missing fisherman Nik Kayler found
- Body found identified as missing mother
- Body found at NFL player's home
- Woman's Body Found In Freezer After Husband's Suicide
- Gwinnett County Sheriff's Department to offer gun safety classes for teachers