Mississippi TV, LLC (WTVA) has an immediate opening for a Multi-Media Journalist.
Duties required, but not limited to: This job requires working knowledge of the newsgathering process. Strong news judgment required. Candidate must be able to drive vehicle to cover news stories. Must be able to shoot video with station cameras as well as write and edit stories with station equipment. Candidate must be able to report live from the field. Candidate must be able to post written, video and picture content across the multiple online platforms and social media sites. Candidate will follow newsroom dress code to properly represent station on the air and in the field.
Four-year college or university degree and/or previous experience in a television, print or web newsroom. Valid driver's license and be insurable.
Candidate must pass a pre-employment drug test.
To apply, submit resume to:
Mississippi TV, LLC
Attention: Michael Raffaele, News Director
Post Office Box 320
Tupelo, MS 38802-0320
Please include where you found out about the open position.
MISSISSIPPI TV, LLC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
- Multimedia Journalist
- Turkish court orders release of German journalist
- Funeral arrangements set for longtime journalist
- Reuters journalists working on Rohingya stories arrested in Myanmar
- At South Korea-China summit, South Korean journalist beaten bloody
- UN chief calls on Myanmar to release Reuters journalists
- Charges sought against Reuters journalists detained in Myanmar
- Reuters chief says journalists jailed in Myanmar need the public
- Kabul hotel siege: Journalist describes night of terror from inside
- HUD official apologizes for calling journalist 'Miss Piggy'